05 1.8 trench foot in drivers side floor well - taxijan
Running 05 Galaxy diesel, on taxi runs, problem with intermittent leaks into drivers side foot well, gets so bad driver may develop trench foot. Then nothing for few weeks, then flooding again. Help. Cannot trace leak as yet, any ideas
05 1.8 trench foot in drivers side floor well - zookeeper
wash frequently with warm soap and water, apply talc before driving
05 1.8 trench foot in drivers side floor well - ex-Triumph man
If the water ingress is so bad, have you noticed a drop in coolant level? That might give a clue as to possible heater hose leak. Alternatively the front screen could be leaking, therefore you need to establish if any change in weather has any bearing on the leak(s).
05 1.8 trench foot in drivers side floor well - Kevin
Grab some loo roll or strips of newspaper.

Run the loo roll around the footwell at different heights using sellotape/bluetack/whatever to attach it to the carpet/plastics.

The highest and wettest bit will tell you where to start looking.

Kevin...
05 1.8 trench foot in drivers side floor well - Dynamic Dave
Does it only do it when it rains? If not then you're possibly looking at a coolant or screenwash leak.
05 1.8 trench foot in drivers side floor well - dieselbob
Our Galaxy leaked via a poorly fitted replacement windscreen, but it was a 98 model.
05 1.8 trench foot in drivers side floor well - Dave_TD
Then nothing for few weeks, then flooding again

Assuming the coolant level isn't dropping, your flooding must be due to rainwater ingress. The loo roll idea mentioned above is good, all I would do the next time it happens is, before moving the vehicle, have a good look round inside the car for any wetness on door trims, carpets (apart from the obvious), roof lining etc. Either feel by hand or by pressing pads of newspaper/Charmin against the vehicle trim.

Does it only do it after being parked on a slope or with two wheels up a kerb? I had a Ford with a sunroof which only leaked when the car was leaning to the left (it was actually parked foursquare on the N/S of a steeply cambered road) - solution: I parked it pointing the other way.

Dave TD.