Ka Video Test - tyro
Very well done. The quality is great.

I suspect that not everyone will like the, er, music. Indeed, more sedate people will probably be feeling a little queezy after the first 10 seconds. Maybe we could have a genteel version that begins at the 14 second mark? ;-)
Ka Video Test - mattbod
Nice video John but just a quick question... Is the Diesel worth the extra money for a bit more punch and the slightly lower car tax? Is it a better car to dive than the 1.2 FIRE motor? Reason I ask is that I am a little bit worried about the long term reliability and expense of Common Rail, particularly at this end of the market. Heard a bit of gossip that since the 1.3 Mulitjet engine has been moved to India some reliability issues have materialised.

I say this with my tongue firmly in my cheek but this is the first video I have seen and surprised by your voice, shows you can't stereotype but I always imagined you as a Cockney!
Ka Video Test - doctorchris
Hi John, please apply for a job on Top Gear. I'm fed up with the current presenters because they never actually tell you anything about the cars that they test.
I like your clear diction and presenting skills.
Ka Video Test - retgwte
i10 automatic CO2 and 0-60 figures?

Ka Video Test - movilogo
How can I view the video in full screen mode?