10K Diesel engine restorer. - Dwight Van Driver
Has anyone experience of the above product recently advertised in a reputable 4 x 4 magazine? which gave it a good review.
Apparentley you spray into the engine via the turbo boost and it allegedly gets rid of any carbon build up which occurs after 10,000 miles thereby increasing efficiency and mpg.
At £25 a 450ml can seems a bit expensive.
See www.10kboost.com.

DVD.
10K Diesel engine restorer. - JohnD
Think I'll stick with Miller's Dieselclean or Redex.
10K Diesel engine restorer. - BrianW
If you've got £25 to throw away then throw it in my direction.
10K Diesel engine restorer. - M.M
Yes DVD, as Brian says.......

Send me the £25 and I'll reassure you that your vehicle is running smoothly and with an improvement in economy.

The overall result will be the same...you'll be £25 down but happy!

David W
10K Diesel engine restorer. - Cyd
10kboost has had rave reviews, but I couldn't bring myself to spend £25 on a can.
The only stuff I've tried that I can say with certainty is any good is Slick 50 fuel treatment. When we bought my wifes Metro, it was 6 years old with just 5500 miles up. The old boy (of 82) only had it to take his wife to hospital once a week for treatment. The upshot was that the engine was well coked up. I tried several "cleaners" none of which did any good. Then I tried the Slick 50 stuff and this shifted most of the coke (I could tell from looking down the plug holes).
10K Diesel engine restorer. - Cyd
PS. of course the engine in question must need cleaning out in the first place, otherwise even the best cleaner will make no difference.