or wait for new Fiesta? - john96
Been perusing for new car, liked the look of the mazda 2, had test drive, just about to start
thinking about colours and when to order, then yesterday picked up what car which had the
new fiesta as a big feature.
Really like the look of it especially the interior, question is, is it worth hanging on till this is in the dealers or given that the mazda will have better residuals should I go for that?
Another small niggle is the review Whatcar gave the mazda, they don't rate it at all.
(Which admittedly is the only poor review Ive read about it)
Any help for a very indecisive bloke appreciated!!!

Edited by Pugugly on 10/05/2008 at 15:37

new mazda 2 or wait for new fiesta? - doctorchris
For what it's worth, the Mazda dealer in Carlisle has been an absolute angel to my 80 year old dad with his old style Mazda 2. It's not as if the dealer expects to sell him many more cars but their attitude has been way better than any Ford dealer I've ever dealt with.
Not a deciding factor but worth considering.
new mazda 2 or wait for new fiesta? - Dude - {P}
It depends where your priorities lie, - if you value reliability, then it has to be the Mazda with their own designed/developed mechanicals.(Petrol only)

If you place style over substance, there is no denying that the new Fiesta is a looker.

IMHO the Mazda 2 is also an extremely stylish vehicle, so would be my choice without question.
new mazda 2 or wait for new fiesta? - MikeTorque
Wait for the new Fiesta and then test drive them both before you decide.