Are there any Evoque-height EVs coming soon?

My wife's Range Rover Evoque was stolen last week. Her next car really ought to be all electric. She liked the height of the Evoque, a lot. She is short and very uncomfortable in my Tesla Model S. A Leaf is about 100mm higher than that and an I-Pace 150mm odd higher, but that's still 80mm lower than the Evoque. Are there any Evoque height fully electric cars in the pipeline in the nearish future?

Have a look at the Hyundai Kona Electric or Kia e-Niro. They're not as high as the Evoque, but are excellent electric cars with high driving positions. Alternatively, there's an electric Volvo XC40 due before the end of this year. That might be a strong choice - it's based on our 2019 Car of the Year.