When do you think the Volkswagen ID.3 and SEAT el-Born will actually be available?

When do you think the Volkswagen ID.3 and SEAT el-Born will actually be available? Any other similar cars to look out for?

First deliveries of the ID.3 are expected mid-2020. I understand there's already a considerable waiting list, so you might struggle to actually get your hands on one if you haven't got your name down already. You could also consider a Kia e-Niro or Tesla Model 3. Also look at a MINI Electric, Honda E or Peugeot e-208, if you don't need as much space.