These M25 new camera threads - Steve Pearce
Anyone else get the feeling that the whole thing is a hoax? The messages which seem to come on a regular basis, keep talking about the "current" cameras and that in a about a weeks time will go live with lower settings. Well as of this morning there are a total of zero cameras between J12 and J15 and I can't see how they intend to install, test and activate these new installations in that timeframe.

Is it possibile that the powers that be are just waging a misinformation campaign to persuade the majority of drivers to slow down, without actually having to do anything at all?
These M25 new camera threads - jbif
Anyone else get the feeling that the whole thing is a hoax?

Yes I do too. The language used is of all classic hoaxes, and the giveaway is that there is no reference to the original source of the story.

It is a shame HJ locked his thread
www.honestjohn.co.uk/forum/post/index.htm?f=2&t=59...8
as I would have commented there otherwise to ask him if he had any belivable source for his story.
other previous references on this forum which again failed to give authoritative sources:
www.honestjohn.co.uk/forum/post/index.htm?v=e&t=59...1
www.honestjohn.co.uk/forum/post/index.htm?t=56088&...e

These M25 new camera threads - Dynamic Dave
It is a shame HJ locked his thread
www.honestjohn.co.uk/forum/post/index.htm?f=2&t=59...8
as I would have commented there otherwise to ask him if he had any
belivable source for his story.

Nothing to stop you asking in the original posting.

www.honestjohn.co.uk/forum/post/index.htm?v=e&t=56...2

ps, HJ didn't lock it, I did to prevent repetition of a discussion that had already occured, but forgot to add the link pointing to the discussion already started elsewhere so that any comments could be added.

DD.

Edited by Dynamic Dave on 04/02/2008 at 23:18