Clio off roader - nb857
I have been brought up on a farm and worked on them all my adult life and because I get paid to drive a real tractor would rather poke my eyes out with a stick then buy some pathetic SUV.

Anyway, I have been harvesting potatoes in a 64 acre field for a couple of weeks and in said field there is a trail plot. It is at the opposite end of the field to the road and is 700 meters or there abouts from the road.

Last week we had enough rain to stop us working, but the guy who has the plot needed to "harvest" his plots with a fork and put the plants into bags. I had harvested our crop that surrounded his and as a reasult the ground is very soft.

On sunday I drove into the field, all 4 wheels driving and machine sliding in a fun manner. At the far end of the field I saw our mans 2007 Clio! He was walking up and down his trail plot ferrying bags of spuds to his Clio. He tired of this so drove further down the field and filled up with bags. Later he accosted me to enquire of a a closer gateway as he has driven right around the inside of the field when he came in!

It made me smile, that people will use the most feeble excuses when they buy 4 wheel drive that they will never use, when this guy could really do with a Hilux but gets along just fine with a Clio, and a good one at that!
Clio off roader - bell boy
theres them that can and theres those that cant nb857 youve either got the feel in your blood or you aint in my opinion,heaven help us all if we have some artic winters