Book price - ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond
Where can I find how much my car is worth?

Cheers
Book price - local yokel
Put in in an auction and note the selling price?
Book price - Lud
There are guides, Glass's and so on, or am I out of date?

They vary up to a point and people complain they are inaccurate, tending to overestimate most values.

What I have always noticed is that things are expensive when I buy them and cheap when I sell them. This is only partly to do with my penchant for letting most cars get, and stay, shabby. It's much more a question of the bare bones of reality.

For a few other people, evidently, reality takes a different form. But I am afraid most are like me however hard they try.
Book price - Lud
Now I come to think of it I can't claim that my present car was expensive, and it has given very good service.

One shouldn't ask for trouble by complaining unreasonably.
Book price - Mapmaker
I find bookfinder.com very useful for comparing book prices.
Book price - Pugugly {P}
www.vauxhall.co.uk

If you click on "owners" Vauxhall will give you a Glass' Guide value waiving the glass.co.uk usual £2.95 charge.

Bookfinder is very good as well but only if you're after a book.
Book price - Mapmaker
linkum no workee, PU.
Book price - Pendlebury
It did for me mapmaker so I think the link is good.
Book price - Pugugly {P}
Was for me when I tested it - anyway its Vauxhall's homepage.
Book price - Stuartli
The "book price" and the actual PX allowance you obtain will vary according to the value of the vehicle you are proposing to buy.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What\'s for you won\'t pass you by
Book price - bell boy
You dont know dave down the pub then OP?
He knows everything
You dont say in what context you want your vehicle valuing
ie
px
private
insurance purposes
etc
For a very basic idea of a vehicles worth i always find the autotrader website is a good genuine barometer for most stuff as it is real market prices and not down to artificially inflated backs to the wall auction prices by a second rate overweight dodgy eyed auctioneer who has his even less subrulious mates by him warranting cars at 30,000 miles when even the sweeper up knows they are clapped out old company hack mobiles with a mileage correction done on them yesterday round the back of the valeting bay ,then you have jack who is always supping tea in the cafe rather than real life sales under the hammer when he fills his sheets in while down the two brewers to give you his monthly overpriced little book of lies

(all names are made up to protect the guilty)
Book price - Lud
I hoped you would post here bb. Limpid clarity as always... :o)