I hate this time of year - IanW1977
Easter Holidays that is - I also hate the Christmas Holidays. Because the roads are quieter the level of Driving takes the michael.
This morning I witnessed a Van towing an Ice Cream Fast Food Type Trailer undertake the driver in front (2 Lanes, Left Lane Left Turn Only) and I only avoided the poor guy getting wiped out (He didn't realise the Van was going straight on - Why would he ?) as I saw what was happening and slammed on the horn.
Then at the next Island he nearly wipes out some poor woman in her Punto then Undertakes me as I am going right at an Island (I managed to speed ahead of him at some Traffic lights stupidly) making me swerve into the curb. A Policecar who had pulled over a van saw all this but by the time I got up the road to turn around at the next island the policecar had dissapeared typical. I have the Reg number but feel it's pointless reporting him.

Then On the way home I was nearly wiped out by another Transit Van coming round the corner of the country lanes on too fast on my side of the road. Add to this the bank holiday joy of being overtaken on an island by a scooter who then undercuts 4 cars.

I think I need a lie down !