Nissan charging to find import spares prices - Dave N
Nissan dealers are now charging £25+VAT just to find price and delivery for parts for Jap imports.

So if you've got one of these, do as I did, and give them a list of 10 (max) items to get your money's worth, even if you don't want the other items!

Strange attitude, considering Toyota now have the capability to find parts for imports at the parts counter FOC.
Re: Nissan charging to find import spares prices - Richard Turpin
Forget main dealers. There are plenty of people offering japanese spares in Exchange and Mart etc. At 1/4 the price too.
Re: Nissan charging to find import spares prices - Double Decker
Very altruistic of Richard Turpin in view of his namesake's reputation for highway robbery!

DD
Re: Nissan charging to find import spares prices - John Davis
Because of the MOST helpful attitude of my local Toyota dealer, Farmer & Carlisle of Loughborough, I never have any problems with identifying parts etc for my imported Masterace MPV. The "standoffish" attittude of some dealers towards any help with imported vehicles, will be to their disadvantage in the end.
Re: Nissan charging to find import spares prices - Dave N
Dave, it's come from Nissan UK, and the dealers aren't to happy either. They gave me the customer care number so I'll have a go at them on Monday, not that it'll do much except increase my phone bill. But I gave them a list of 10 items that I don't think are on UK models, so it only works out at £3/item.
Re: Nissan charging to find import spares prices - Dave Lacey aka Dr Dave
That stinks. It really does.

"They gave me the customer care number so I'll have a go at them on Monday"

Don't hold your breath, Dave......You'll probably be answered by some agency girl etc etc

Think yourself lucky you can get parts for Nissans.......'nuff said :-(
Nissan charging to find import spares prices - Dave Lacey aka Dr Dave
Yep, I totally agree - it comes down to narrow-minded dealers attitudes.

Do Nissan UK know what is going on?

Surely you shouldn't be charged for parts prices/availability for their product, even though it is 'out of territory'?

Ridiculous.

I wouldn't buy a Nissan, anyway.
Re: Nissan charging to find import spares prices - Tony
King Canute tried,he could'nt do it either.