Ever seen the old HJ site? - David W
Well this one amazed me. There is this website "The Internet Archive", www.archive.org/ , that claims to have made a record of all (some/many ??) the webpages since the mid 1990s.

Could hardly believe it but a little bit of snooping about and for example here is the HJ page from 18th October 2000, before the current layout....

web.archive.org/web/20001018092645/http://www.hone.../

Is there nowhere to hide on the net?

David
Re: Ever seen the old HJ site? - Tom Shaw
Fascinating, especially the link to "The Truth About Global Warming." Can we have that included on the present site HJ, it would give the doomsday brigade something to think about.
Re: Ever seen the old HJ site? - Honest John
Right now, everything in the PC that contained the root webs has been lost. Unless I can get it back it's the end of any access to my other websites.

HJ
Re: Ever seen the old HJ site? - David W
HJ,

If you mean you've lost the old pages perhaps The Web Archive has done the backups for you.

David
Re: HJ & Balibysasha site? - JB
HJ: Is Sasha in any way related (or business-associated) to you?

Does that explain your occasional references to holidays in Indonesia?

If HJ can vouch for Sasha's holiday business, and if she is still in the holiday business, then I would be quite willing to arrange my planned Xmas family trip to Bali via her.
Re: HJ & relatives? - JB
HJ: I have just gone around the Bali-highs site and realised your connection to Indonesia. I will try some of your recommended linkd from there if they are still active to book my holiday.
Re: link to "The Truth About Global Warming.& - The
Global Warming:
The Trojan Horse of Environmental Scares
Re: link to "The Truth About Global Warming.& - Honest John
Sasha is now very happily involved with an Australian guy by the name of Dave trying to save the Gibbon and Siamang species from extinction through a project in Bali. I've bought them a URL: www.baligibbons.com and linked it to Sasha's old webspace, but it's up to them what they do with that. My connection with Indonesia comes from the fact that my wife's parents came from an island that was absorbed into Indonesia and my sister in law is invloved in a business in Bali.

HJ