Citroen Warranty Offer - boxsterboy
Citroen UK have an excellent warranty offer on until 18th August, called Citroen Advantage.

Any Citroen up to three years old can have its warranty extended by 1 year for only £179. Normal cost £450. Seems like a no-brainer to me, so I have signed up for our C8.

We had a mailing from a dealer (not our regular one) about it, who are also offering to pay double this premium back to us if we 'change' our car at their garage. Makes the possible C6 slightly more realistic.
Citroen Warranty Offer - Armitage Shanks {p}
Not a marvellous offer IMHO! 2 times £179 is £358. This will be the first week's depreciation on a C6!
Citroen Warranty Offer - boxsterboy
I think you've misunderstood. 1 year's manufacturers warranty for £179. Bargain! (The C6 comment was not intended to be serious. The first days depreciation on a C6 (or any other car) would be much more than £358.
I understand and we agree! The warranty is a bargain and a C6 isn't!
Citroen Warranty Offer - Altea Ego
The warranty is a bargain and a C6 isn't!

It will be when its depreciated
------------------------------
TourVanMan TM < Ex RF >
You are right TVM but how many are there in UK, has anyone even seen one yet, and when will they turn up 2nd Hand? Hens & Teeth spring to mind!
Lloyds TSB have them in stock - up to £1800 off a £36k car isn't the usual level of discounting is it?
Citroen Warranty Offer - Altea Ego
I can get 1500 off nearly any 15 grand car. That level of discount is about right for a brand new to the market car. Specially french.
------------------------------
TourVanMan TM < Ex RF >