Infiniti - coming to Uk in 2 years - Falkirk Bairn
Infiniti is to Nissan as Lexus is to Toyota

Upmarket BMW/MB competitor coming in about 2 years
Infiniti - coming to Uk in 2 years - type's'
If this is true I wonder if Honda will start selling it's Acura brand here as well.
Infiniti - coming to Uk in 2 years - Altea Ego
Infiniti Bigger and more expensive it may be, Upmarket in the UK? nope
------------------------------
TourVanMan TM < Ex RF >
Infiniti - coming to Uk in 2 years - Imagos
Hmm.. introducing an American only brand here has had mixed results (see Cadillac) I presume Infiniti and Acura are American only?

Ford has wisely refrained from introducing its luxury brand Lincoln over here.

I suspect though these two could be successfull with the right marketing.

Infiniti - coming to Uk in 2 years - tanvir
Infiniti's cars are on sale in Japan, but under the Nissan name. Think the same applies for some Lexii/Toyota, (eg. IS200/300 = Altezza)
Infiniti - coming to Uk in 2 years - Stuartli
The excitement is intense - but how many would bother to wait that long?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What\'s for you won\'t pass you by
Infiniti - coming to Uk in 2 years - colinh
They've been selling as a (relatively) poor man´s Lexus in the Middle East for last three or four years.
Infiniti - coming to Uk in 2 years - cheddar
I dont think it will be difficult to better Nissan's brand credentials hence it makes sense to bring the Infiniti brand to the UK, the G35 is a very nice 330i competitor. Honda on the other hand IMO have a stronger brand so might be better selling the Acura RL and TL as Hondas in the UK and Europe. Re Lincoln, of course Ford have Jaguar, Volvo, Aston, Landrover etc so are not short of a premium brand or two. Re Lexus, I wonder if the 4WD IS250 and the IS350 will come here, the latter has 300 BHP.
Infiniti - coming to Uk in 2 years - T Lucas
Other premium brands will not like this news,they know that this is going to cost sales.We may sneer in our 'British'way but MB,BMW,Saab,etc will not like it at all.