Optimax Dream Car promotion - Roger Jones
Only yesterday did I become aware of the new Dream Car promotion run by Shell and the Sunday Times, via sales of Optimax. It has been running since 5 May and goes on until 6 July, but my regular filling station gave me no cards until yesterday.

Note that no purchase is necessary and that cards can be obtained direct from the promotion company:

Dream Car Promotion
PO Box 454
St Albans
AL4 0YE

by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope -- just one claim per person per day. Be warned: this company is tricky to deal with -- during the last promotion they failed to honour their obilgations under these terms and I finally managed to extract 14 unused stamped envelopes from them after complaining directly to Shell. This time around I shall remind them of that and obtain a certificate of posting for each envelope.
Optimax Dream Car promotion - Happy Blue!
My local Shell Station gave me two paackets yesterday when I bought only one litre of milk. As I use Optimax anyway, I see no reason to complain. You have to buy petrol anyway so why not have some fun as well.
--
Espada III - well if you have a family and need a Lamborghini, what else do you drive?
Optimax Dream Car promotion - bimmer-driver
I've had 2 packets and have got 10 different cards now. But the garage closed down on Saturday and the nearest Shell place is now 20+ miles away so i've given up.
I've got loads of doubles and trebles C-d, let me know what you are missing and where you live and i'll post them to you.

Ask the mods for my e-mail address
--
Espada III - well if you have a family and need a Lamborghini, what else do you drive?
Optimax Dream Car promotion - No Do$h
Huh, yet more victimisation of diesel drivers....
Oh give over!!

SWMBO gets these cards when she fills up with Shell Diesel Extra as well.
--
Optimax Dream Car promotion - No Do$h
Sadly my local shell station employs Attillette the None, the incomprehensible Glaswegian till operator with an overly possessive nature when it comes to promotions.

Thass nae ortimaaax. Yi nivver feeled wi ortimaaax. Yis cannae haff eh caaard.....
Optimax Dream Car promotion - commerdriver
That doesn't sound like Glaswegian to me, more Lanarkshire or Coatbrige maybe:-) Also not Glaswegian behaviour, everybody knows we are the most kind hearted and generous of people.
Optimax Dream Car promotion - frazerjp
If you're Glaswegian, us southerners wouldnt be able to understand you! (well i cant anyway!!!)
--
Its not what you drive, its how you drive it! :-)
Optimax Dream Car promotion - steveb
Anyone got a Lotus Exige ?

The card that is ....

Steve
Optimax Dream Car promotion - teabelly
Is that the impossible to get card? I haven't got it sadly. Only collected the first pack this week as the shell station I use only give them you if you ask for them even if you buy optimax.
teabelly
Optimax Dream Car promotion - Tomo
" If you're Glaswegian, us southerners wouldnt be able to understand you! (well i cant anyway!!!)

Be happy! I'm a Glaswegian (of the Gilmorehill variety for the initiated) and I can't understand the modern (I'm OK on Bud Neill) versions of Glesca either, even with my hearing aid; but there again, try Dundee, talk about being a stranger in your own land and that's without going into politics!

Very old British pictures are nae boather at a'.

As to motoring and Optimax chits, I laid out thirty seven quid on the stuff today (since fitting a boost gauge I know Toad MUST have it) and nobody offered me anything.

Well, not so far as I understood anyway.