I just want to say.... - Happy Blue!
THank you to the driver of a BMW 316i reg no. deleted.

This ploncker yesterday afternoon drive down the A5103 Princess Road (Parkway) from Manchester city centre to the M60 without any care for any other driver or road rules.

Weaving in and out of traffic. Coming up to cars in front very rapidily at speeds well above the speed limit and forcing them out of the way or simply undertaking in heavy traffic. Totally uncalled for and....it got him nowhere.

I followed along going with the regular flow and got the aforementioned junction to find him waiting there fuming.

--
Espada III - well if you have a family and need a Lamborghini, what else do you drive?
I just want to say.... - Sprice
Tut tut, and he only had a 316!
I just want to say.... - keo-the-dog
Tut tut, and he only had a 316!

maybe but he's in that club now...cheers...keo.
I just want to say.... - mfarrow
I had the same kinda person undertake me by going onto the cycle track. Couldn't believe what I saw! Then for some strange reason he didn't try it again or showed any aggression after that. He must not like being stuck behind old cars :-(

--------------
Mike Farrow
I just want to say.... - BazzaBear {P}
Have just come back from lunch along the A34 between Congleton and Alderley Edge. A colleague was a minute or two behind me, so we were able to piece togther the actions of the complete inbecile in the Audi estate (possibly an RS4), shot past work mate at ridiculous speed, then tried to overtake someone who was turning right, screeching to a halt inches short of an accident, and cutting up someone else to do so. Then overtook me in a very questionable place (the white lines were unbroken, but I've always thought they shouldn't be there) followed by the piece de resistance, overtaking a Merc ahead of me at an estimated speed of 80-90mph, over a double white, around a blind corner, over a blind brow.
Even with the depth of idiocy I believe exists in the human race (and I am pretty cynical about such things) sometimes someone comes along who just amazes.
I just want to say.... - artful dodger {P}
The last time I saw driving worse than this (including using a garage forecourt to pass several cars in a traffic queue) I decided to get even with the van driver. It was a courtesy van from a local Leyland Daf dealer, so I spoke to the service manager. He was horrified at what I told him, and he resolved that the driver would be talked to when the van was returned and probably they would probably never be allowed a courtesy van again.

I certainly felt very agreaved until I had made that phone call. It is a shame Espada III cannot do the same. Perhaps we should have somewhere to report bad drivers?
I just want to say.... - frazerjp
Yes i agree with you mr dodger, i think they should be a system where drivers can volunteer to place a sticker on the rear of their vehicles with 'Hows my driving... 07...' just like they do on lorries, in exchange for lower insurance premiums maybe?
--
Its not what you drive, its how you drive it! :-)
I just want to say.... - sir_hiss
Maybe auditioning for the next series of Trafic Cops/Police, Camera,Action ?
I just want to say.... - Citroënian {P}
And a big thank you to the {fluffy pink dice} in the Clio Sport who I found heading towards me on my side of the road, on a blind bend in the middle of Halifax on Sunday night.

It's people like this who make the investment in ABS/EBD/ASC, airbags and pretensioners all worthwhile. The former saved me losing the latter, I just hope the accident he was heading to was a serious one for him and involved no-one else.

Driving standards are going through the floor. There are no police around to enforce them. Lord help you should you stray to 34mph near a camera though..

{/rant mode off}
-- Lee Having a Fabialous time.