Honda Accord - andydeem
Thinking of buying a 2000 model 2.0i SE, 57k on the clock.Should not expect any problems but is there any problems out there I should be careful of that are not that obvious?
Cheers
Andy
Honda Accord - Alex147
I had one as a company car for a couple of years. No problems that I encountered - Honda's just never go wrong. Just make sure it has a proper service history and enjoy hassle-free motoring!
Honda Accord - Happy Blue!
The only problems we had with six Hondas for over a period of 25 years of driving them have been: -

1. Water pump after eight years (1979 Honda Civic Mk 2))
2. Brake Cylinder after seven years (1987 Honda Civic Shuttle Mk 1)
3. ABS Warning Light after ten years - it was dirt on the sensor (1991 Accord 4WS)

Nothing else related to the car rather than the way we drive them - short journies from cold so lots of exhausts and batteries.

The only real problems have been the seats, which are now too low for elderly parents, otherwise we would still have two 13- year old Hondas which are now being driven by younger and more agile friends.

Its a Honda - they don't really go wrong.
--
Espada III - well if you have a family and need a Lamborghini, what else do you drive?
Honda Accord - andydeem
Looks like a better bet than the peugeot am driving at the moment!!
Thanks for taking the trouble to reply
Cheers
Andy
Honda Accord - andydeem
Thanks for the reassurance, looks like thats where my money is going then
Cheers
Andy
Honda Accord - Happy Blue!
No probs
--
Espada III - well if you have a family and need a Lamborghini, what else do you drive?
Honda Accord - BobL
Look out for little squeal off cambelt 2000/x. Mine had that prob and service technician said he`d encountered a few. More an annoyance than anything. Only cure is new belt. Mine appeared at 15k