Piaggio Ape van? Stop laughing! - AN Other
I'm considering buying a Piaggio Ape van as a delivery van for a small florist's shop (the shop's small, not the florist...). Check out:

www.reliantpartsworld.com/version_1.3_ape/van.htm

Cheap to run, easy round town, good advertising tool etc. are the appealing bits. Don't need a proper van cause flowers ain't heavy! Very cheap secondhand. What do you think?
Piaggio Ape van? Stop laughing! - daveyjp
Seen these at shows, shopping centres etc selling fresh coffee - enough room in the back for a large Gaggia machine. They are similar to the Indian Rajput rickshaw van and I've seen someone in India using one to move house!
Piaggio Ape van? Stop laughing! - Richard Turpin
When I was 10 years old, my parents moved to a small island off the coast of Sardinia. We had a 2 mile drive (dirt track) to the dirt road down to the village. (Read MY FAMILY AND OTHER ANIMALS) We had a couple working for us. Trentina, who cooked, and Angelo who was supposed to mend stuff (though my father thought he was a potential child molester, and as a result he was constantly on road repair duty as dad could thus keep an eye on him). My parents bought Angelo a Piaggio Ape 3 wheeler to do the shopping etc. They did'nt have a cab then. A telegramme was sent to a friend in the UK who was coming out to visit, ending with "...Angelo will meet you with the ape." This caused some mirth.