Scoop Road Test: Audi TT DSG - borasport20
HJ - that's because we're all still trying to work out how that gearbox works - you'll have to do little diagrams next time, for those of us who are a little bit hard of understanding.

Must be a hard life in your line of work..... ;-)

Scoop Road Test: Audi TT DSG - J Bonington Jagworth
We're not worthy, HJ! The gearbox sounds marvellous, but I notice you said "just boot the throttle and it will downshift to 2nd" - whose choice is that, or does it just know?
Scoop Road Test: Audi TT DSG - andymc {P}
See my related thread, "manual vs new tech auto box". I might be tempted by this kind of auto myself - if it was available in a diesel car I could afford ....
Well done on the scoop by the way - respect! And appreciation too.
andymc
Scoop Road Test: Audi TT DSG - J Bonington Jagworth
"before anyone else"

I bet the Sun still claims to have got it first...
Scoop Road Test: Audi TT DSG - Morris Ox
HJ, I drove a TT 225 Cabrio last year for a few days and, in all honesty, found it a bit of a non-event dynamically - just the usual VW group hardware doing its job.

Is the DSG 3.2 a bit more of an occasion on the chassis front?
Scoop Road Test: Audi TT DSG - HisHonour {P}
The Sun? Wasn't that called the Beano or The Dandy in my youth?
Scoop Road Test: Audi TT DSG - Jonathan {p}
No

I remember it being akin to the shiny paper you used to find in school lavs (althoug that's probably against your humna rights nowadays). All they do now is print on it and you still have to rip your own sheets and thread it onto string.
Scoop Road Test: Audi TT DSG - Vin {P}
HJ,

Does it intelligently guess which way you're going next? If you're in third and accelerating then take your foot off the gas, does it work that out and prepare for a change down to second rather than up to fourth?

Also, ref your Leon sale, Steve is not a "nice guy".

V
Scoop Road Test: Audi TT DSG - Phoenicks
why's he not a nice guy?

i dont know any of you but i'm just intrigued!