Darwin Award candidate - killed stealing cat - Will deBeast
Thief crushed to death by car while trying to steal catalytic converter

https://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/news/18197902.thief-crushed-death-car-trying-steal-catalytic-converter/

Darwin Award candidate - killed stealing cat - carl233

What a sad and failed society collectively we are all part of, a human life gone for such an act. I see nothing but negative things ahead for the UK, especially when the house of cards falls over e.g. the credit bubble runs out of rope and it is time to pay up plus the bubble on a bubble that is a manipulated housing market crashes. People will likely increase in their risk taking to get a small amount of loose change. Will the last person out of the UK please switch the lights off.....

Darwin Award candidate - killed stealing cat - Gibbo_Wirral

What a sad and failed society collectively we are all part of, a human life gone for such an act. I see nothing but negative things ahead for the UK, especially when the house of cards falls over e.g. the credit bubble runs out of rope and it is time to pay up plus the bubble on a bubble that is a manipulated housing market crashes. People will likely increase in their risk taking to get a small amount of loose change. Will the last person out of the UK please switch the lights off.....

He was a druggie. It was his choice to put that rubbish into his body.

Darwin Award candidate - killed stealing cat - Chris M

“I called my boss, told him what happened, and he told me to call an ambulance.”

That's Swindon for you ;)

Darwin Award candidate - killed stealing cat - oldroverboy.

“I called my boss, told him what happened, and he told me to call an ambulance.”

That's Swindon for you ;)

Nothing wrong with Swidon,......

But a few years back, 2003 I think, i went to a shop that had paking spaces off road in front of the shop, and some "person" had dumped an untaxed car across 3 parking spaces. wemoved it onto the road, (yellow lines) and it was removed shortly afterwards..

Darwin Award candidate - killed stealing cat - gordonbennet

In the words of the great late Windsor Davies ''oh dear how sad never mind''

Darwin Award candidate - killed stealing cat - bathtub tom

And as a colleague would say: "No great loss to society".

Darwin Award candidate - killed stealing cat - paul 1963

And as I would say " Karmas a b****"

Darwin Award candidate - killed stealing cat - Leif

And as a colleague would say: "No great loss to society".

Rather harsh. Most people deserve some sympathy, and most of us end up with our dreams crushed. There but for the grace of God.