Peugeot 206 Pollen Filter - GeoPlay
I recently took my wife\'s 2 year old 206 back to the main dealer for its first bi-annual service. The oil and filter were changed but the air and pollen filters were not.When I asked about these I was told that they did not require replacement. The service cost £125. I know from experience, with my own car, that the pollen filter becomes sufficiently blocked after a year to need replacing. Could anybody with knowledge of a 206 GLX (climatic control air conditioning) please tell me where the filter is so that I can check it.
Peugeot 206 Pollen Filter - Armitage Shanks{P}
If you open the bonnet and stand at the front of the car the pollen filter is in the back left corner of the engine bay as you look at it. On the bulkhead, high up and actually gets the air which is taken in thru the twin \'scoop\' in the bonnet. I changed mine because of nasty niffs in the car.
Peugeot 206 Pollen Filter - GeoPlay
Thanks Armitage Shanks
Checked pollen filter. It did not need replacing, however it was difficult to remove. Did you use any special tool or like me forced it over the corners ? How often do you change your air filter?
Peugeot 206 Pollen Filter - Armitage Shanks{P}
I took it out, studied the geometry and got it back in OK. If you mean the engine air filter it get changed when the car is serviced at 12 months/12,000 miles so far as I know.