Parking clearance.. - In our road - oldroverboy.

Something to make me smile this week...

I live in a close with 13 houses, all of whom have garages only a few of which are used for parking cars..

the close is shaped like a T and off one of the arms are the garages, and all but 2 houses have driveways, now on the arm where I live the 3 people who live in another street have not till recently used their access to their rear gardens where they have parking spaces. now they do, one of the people without a driveway has been forced to remove 2 of his 3 vehicles (the third is a long wheelbase van) which he can park in front of his house on a bit of the road without white lines in front of the dropped kerbs.

Now that he cannot park in front of one of the other entrances he has to find a spot for the van so happily for all of us his 2 cars, one of which was untaxed and uninsured (it had an mot so the council would not remove it) and the other has also been removed so finally the parking situation has cleared, thanks to the people in another street wanting access, and none of us having to approach him to "politely remove his heaps of scrap"

Lovely!

sorry for the rant!