Peugeot 206 SW - peugeot 206 1.4 hdi noisy and shaky engine - redbullah

i have a 2005 peugeot 206 1.4 hdi around 180.000 kms. recently, the engine started to run very noisy and extremely vibrating/shaking, some kind of rapid ticking sound comes out of it (from the timing belt side i guess?). it totally gives me headaches on long trips. i've diagnosed the car 3 times at bosch services and other services and the device showed no errors or malfunctions. the problem gets more severe after long running times and high revs. several mechanics told me various things like,

it is okay nothing to worry with,

injectors nozzles or valves may be corrupt,

the timing belt system has to be replaced,

gasket has to be replaced,

eccentric shaft became unbalanced (really?)

there is totally no consistency among different comments. i am totally lost and don't know what to do.

i filmed the engine at first start in the morning: www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcs7EVdOG6o

the problematic noise can be heard distinctively starting from 00:06 mark, excessive vibration can be seen on engine block.

anybody had similar problems?

Peugeot 206 SW - peugeot 206 1.4 hdi noisy and shaky engine - phil_z70

To be honest it may sound a bit loud but it sounds to be running okay

What's the history like ? has it been serviced regular ? when was the last time the timing belt was changed ? does it start easily ? does it run okay and is the fuel economy any good ?

The catalytic converter cover on the front seemed to be wobbling, has the exhaust manifold / catalyst / exhaust system been looked at, I think thats where to start if everythings running okay