NTO - the.bloke

Hi All

I received a PCN in February this year. I made an informal appeal, was decline as usual. Then I moved out of my place into a provisional one. Appealed again, similar answer, ignoring my grounds of appeal.

I wrote to Haringey council to let them know to answer back at this address. They wrote back at this address. But then, they ignored it and send the NTO at my old place. Seeing no answer, I started to believe that the council gave up.

Then an old neighbour told me some mail had arrived. Went to pick it up and it was a pre-debt reminder of £195. The new not so friendly new tenant said he did not received any other letters.

I then called Haringey parking and wrote another email to them. Spoke to one of the parking manager and explained my circumstances. He assured me that the NTO would be resend to my provisional address.

I contacted DVLA and the person told me that only permanent address were acceptable. Therefore my old address was the only address.

The council wrote me back, but the women dealing with it ignored my request and the agreement made with one of their managers, asking to pay £135, refusing to resend the NTO, denying the possibly to defend myself.

I last wrote to the head of Haringey parking department, Ann Cunningham. Yesterday.

Is there anything else that could be done? I did not pay the PCN knowing I had good grounds of appeal.

Thanks

NTO - Cris_on_the_gas

You did not state your good grounds of appeal. As the appeal has been rejected by them twice, how good is it?

If it's not any good you might be better coughing up as with court costs and bailiffe fees it's gonna go up