Peugeot 307 Advert - Paul Robinson
I expect you've seen the TV advert for the 307. Does anyone actually think it's a 'flash motor'?

I know there is a theory that if you say something enough times people will believe you, but I'm not sure in this case!

What do you think?
Peugeot 307 Advert - Union Jack
Paul

Observing how the advertisement ends, the kid with the snowball clearly thinks the answer to your question is "b*****"! In my view it's a good advert, pity about the car!

Jack
I do think it's potentially a good advert, but do Peugeot really want us to think of their cars as 'flash'?

I remember sometime ago Renault had a campaign to try and convince us they are the 'intelligent' choice, I can see some logic in that as they are a leading mass market manufacturer from the safety point of view etc.

Around my way many of the local vicars drive Peugeots and lots of people in the caring professions do too. They seem to have sold to alot of people of think a Ford or Vauxhall is too common, a Japanese car too bland and boring and a German car too arrogant! Can't see how 'flash' fits into that profile.
Peugeot 307 Advert - borasport20
Paul

the ad is either regional, or not working at all, because it's left an indelible blank on my memory

care to give us a clue how it goes ?

I have to grow old - but I don't have to grow up
The ad goes like this:

Two blokes walking across a park in the snow. One says \'look there\'s Joe Bloggs\' (can\'t remember the name). Other bloke says \'I never liked him\'. First bloke makes some remark like - your sister liked him alot! Bloke says \'look, flash motor\' ad cuts to blue 307, guy gets out, bloke voice \'flash clothes\'(guy is wearing long leather coat) \'flash bird\' beautiful blonde kisses guy. Bloke voice continues \'just wait until he\'s got kids\'. Two children run into arms of guy, they all walk towards smart house.

The ad ends with a laugh as a snow ball hits bloke one in the furry dice.
Peugeot 307 Advert - eMBe {P}
Tell us which region(s) is the ad running in?

*view Backroomer photos and ADD your own at:
groups.msn.com/honestjohn/shoebox.msnw
Peugeot 307 Advert - No Do$h
Meridian region / C4 southern region are running it. I think it may be running on Sky as well?
Peugeot 307 Advert - Flat in Fifth
The ad ends with a laugh as a snow ball hits
bloke one in the furry dice.

Obviously too cold for pink furry dice!!
Peugeot 307 Advert - Steve S
Think I know it - is there something about "flash house" to which the other says "if you like neo Georgian"?

If so, the attempt to put the 307 into the desirability status normally associated with certain German cars is, shall we say, ambitious?

Or are they just having a laugh.
Peugeot 307 Advert - Baskerville
Isn't it saying "looks flash but is within reach if you only raise your expectations." Quite a mixed message, though, since "neo-Georgian" is a bit like bottle-blonde. Genuine Georgian is far better.
Peugeot 307 Advert - M.M
Chris,

Hmm but if you can't get genuine Georgian then bottle-blonde is far better than neo-Georgian.

Toad would know but he'll be tucked up by now.

MM