Vauhall Insignia SRI - Back Seat Damp - TJA

Over the last few weeks, my rear seat has become very damp both sides. No appararent leaks from windows of doors but it is getting gradually very wet. Are there any drainage channels that may be blocked and how can I get the back seat out? Any help would be grately appreciated.

TJA

Vauhall Insignia SRI - Back Seat Damp - Bromptonaut

Water in a car can flow or creep considerable distances. Check out the boot, rear light seals and spare wheel well etc. Also, any containers of water/screen wash you keep in the boot and the hose for rear screenwash.

I had a panic last year when I found half a pint of water in one of the footwell cubbies in rear of my Berlingo. Turned out a bottle of screenwash had fallen over in the boot AND it's cap was slightly loose. Liquid found its own way under rear seats to settle at lowest point.

Vauhall Insignia SRI - Back Seat Damp - Wolfan

Over the last few weeks, my rear seat has become very damp both sides. No appararent leaks from windows of doors but it is getting gradually very wet. Are there any drainage channels that may be blocked and how can I get the back seat out? Any help would be grately appreciated.

TJA

The mind boggles !!!!!