Peugeot 407 SW - Peugeot 407sw 2.0hdi turbo problem?? - redmule
Hi, not used a forum before but here goes, a couple of weeks ago i took my peugeot 407 sw 2.0 hdi in to have a new dual mass and clutch kit fitted, on return the clutch was great, but the engine has now lost power, struggles to get to 70mph, I took the car back to the mechanic and he did a diagnostics test and did find a possible fault with the turbo, but could not pinpoint the exact problem.Its going to have another looking at. odd as it seems, but could fixing the clutch have altered anything electronically, or otherwise?
Peugeot 407 SW - Peugeot 407sw 2.0hdi turbo problem?? - hardway

Turbo on those is activated via vacuum from a resevoir,there's a small bore pipe that runs from the vacuum res up over the top right side of the head,round the back to a steel pipe then rubber pipe to the turbo vac control,bolted to the engine bay bulkhead/firewall just above the top left of the head,then it runs down to the turbo/control.

possible this pipe has been pulled off,easy to do this by accident, .this will mean no turbo boost and pretty much your symptoms!

Either that or some damage was done to the crank angle sensor or sensor teeth when the clutch was fitted.but I'd be looking at the turbo boost vacuum control pipes first.

Peugeot 407 SW - Peugeot 407sw 2.0hdi turbo problem?? - Gibbo_Wirral

I'd also agree that something hasn't been put back correctly.

A Planet diagnostic might shed more light on it, assuing that your mechanic is using a generic fault code reader:

maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=214397633218647067111...e