Latest MoT Results REVEALED: What is your car likely to fail on? | No thanks

My MoT failed to pick up bald tyres and then it blew on the motorway - what do I do?
On March 29 my car passed its MoT with advisories on the exhaust and rear bushes. Today my tyre blew while driving and I had to call the AA. The recovery driver was disgusted at state of my tyre and wondered why I was driving with it so bald. On inspection, the opposite side was just as bad. He was even more shocked when I showed him my MoT certificate. I know an MoT can't pick up all issues but surely my tyres would be an advisory. What should I do?

Asked on 20 April 2017 by Zoe

That is very surprising and should be reported to the DVSA so that DVSA inspectors can surreptitiously check up on the MoT testing station. Use this on-line form: www.gov.uk/government/publications/complain-about-.../