Honda Accord 2.2 I-CTDI EX EXECUTIVE - 2.2 I-CTDI HONDA, any known problems? help - Ilanleshem
Hello

Can someone advise in regards to the below to the honda

Honda Accord 2.2 I-CTDI EX EXECUTIVE

are they any known porblems with the 2.2 I-CTDI engines?

please help

Honda Accord 2.2 I-CTDI EX EXECUTIVE - 2.2 I-CTDI HONDA, any known problems? help - TeeCee

Generally regarded to be pretty much bulletproof I believe.

Have a look at what's good / what's bad in the reviews section here.

Honda Accord 2.2 I-CTDI EX EXECUTIVE - 2.2 I-CTDI HONDA, any known problems? help - Paul VM

I had one of these for four years and 120,000 miles. Never went wrong and never let me down. Just had it serviced according to the schedule at a main dealer.

So enjoyed the experience that i traded it in for a new Honda CRV 2.2 diesel. That is now on 66,000 in three years, and again no problems.

Stick to a good brand and use the mai dealer for scheduled services and it will go on and on - like me.

Honda Accord 2.2 I-CTDI EX EXECUTIVE - 2.2 I-CTDI HONDA, any known problems? help - balleballe

TIming chain and Clutch is known to be a common issue

Honda Accord 2.2 I-CTDI EX EXECUTIVE - 2.2 I-CTDI HONDA, any known problems? help - HandCart

This made me remember the following post:

http://www.honestjohn.co.uk/forum/post/index.htm?t=94710

Honda Accord 2.2 I-CTDI EX EXECUTIVE - 2.2 I-CTDI HONDA, any known problems? help - mike hannon

accordownersclub.co.uk/forums#_/exjun_

typeaccord.co.uk/forum/

Honda Accord 2.2 I-CTDI EX EXECUTIVE - 2.2 I-CTDI HONDA, any known problems? help - daveyjp
A colleague has a Civic with the same engine, his big bugbear is there is no pre heater in the water circuit. In the depths of winter it can take up to 10 miles in urban traffic before the warm air is coming through.
Honda Accord 2.2 I-CTDI EX EXECUTIVE - 2.2 I-CTDI HONDA, any known problems? help - nuno

Hi

I have a 2011 accord tourer bought in Portugal with 180hp, diesel.

My problem with the car is related with the gear box.

When i select the rear gear the engine makes noise and serious vibrations.

I allready contact my honda dealer and they say that all 2.2 180hp have that vibration.

Nothing was Done yet.

I know there are reports of other similar problems in belgium and UK.

Can you help me no that issue? I've made 40.000 kms with the car with 5 year warranty.

Thanks

Honda Accord 2.2 I-CTDI EX EXECUTIVE - 2.2 I-CTDI HONDA, any known problems? help - Robbie
I had my EX I-CTDI Tourer for almost nine years and never anything wrong with it - it was bombproof. Serviced regularly by main dealer and never failed its MOT. I changed it for the Mark lV CR-V although only a few months old seems as bombproof as the Accord.

Provide it's been serviced regularly I would go for it.