Isuzu D-Max - "Check System" message, keyfob failure - Richard Jolly

2017 D-Max, 88,000 miles. "Check system" & key symbol appear after 12 miles. Key fob will not restart vehicle once engine stopped until it has been taken out of range of the car for a period - half an hour seems to work. Dealer tried moving receiver down away from behind central display, radio, etc, saying it was related to radio warming, but that has not worked. Same occurs with both key fobs and no indication of low battery. This occurred later the same day that I damaged the towbar socket, letting in water. Three other faults also occurred the same day: 1) no reversing light when reverse gear selected. 2) no central display switching to rear camera when reverse selected (can switch to camera manually). 3) no GSI (gear shift indicator) number showing at all in any gear. Dealer says 1) & 2) are related to loose parking sensor shorting and blowing common fuse, and that 3) is due to faulty clutch switch and unrelated to 1) & 2). All seems too much of a coincidence to me, all faults occurring on same day. One possible common factor is heavy rain showers on that day, and vehicle left outdoors for several hours. Dealer now stumped re "Check system" issue. Thanks.

Isuzu D-Max - "Check System" message, keyfob failure - elekie&a/c doctor
It looks like some kind of common circuit failure. Are you sure all the fuses are intact? Difficult to fix without some sort of technical information and circuits diagram.
Isuzu D-Max - "Check System" message, keyfob failure - Seb Robinson
Hi

Did you find the solution to these issues, my 2018 dmax seems to have done the exact same thing!
Cheers Seb