1993 Peugeot 306 - Radio Code Locked Out after too many tries - zensphinx

Hello,

This forum has been very useful for me when trying to find how to fix problems with my peugeot, thank you for the help. I have a problem which has been mentioned before but i cannot seem to fix.

I changed battery in 1993 306 and the radio reset asking for a code, i randomly put numbers too many times and it locked it out. Another thread says press the ~ button but i dont think i have this on my radio, my radio model is 3030 with cassette player. I have the correct code to enter, its just i tried too many times incorrectly.

I tried disconnecting battery and leaving it for a while but when i reconnect its still locked out. Anything i can do

Any help will be appreciated.

Cheers Jess

1993 Peugeot 306 - Radio Code Locked Out after too many tries - elekie&a/c doctor
Leave the radio switched on . The lock out should clear within 30 mins to give you 4 - - - - . So you can re enter the code .

thanks for the response, ill give it a go tomorrow. does the engine have to be running?

1993 Peugeot 306 - Radio Code Locked Out after too many tries - elekie&a/c doctor
No , just ignition on so the radio lights up .

ibb.co/zQvzBzp

Hi,

I tried leaving the radio on for over 45 mins but still only - - - - on the radio and the number pad does not change them, picture is above. Any idea what else I can do?

Many thanks

Just gave it another 30 mins and I can finally put the code in, thank you very much for the help!!