Kids bike trailer advice - Raihanul

I'm looking for a sturdy, secure bike trailer that we can use to go about on neighborhood MUPS and bike paths now that my baby boy is 9 months old and I watch him on weekends. The walkways are all rather smooth. I did check at these briefly, but they seem to cost link deleted $50 and $500, and all but a few of the more expensive types have suspension.

I have a road bike and a hybrid, but because I don't intend to travel too fast with him on the back, I'll probably use the hybrid.

Anyone have recommendations for trustworthy brands to think about or what choices I should be searching for?

Thanks

Edited by Xileno on 26/10/2022 at 08:01

Kids bike trailer advice - bathtub tom

The walkways are all rather smooth.

In the UK, cycling on the footpath is a criminal offence!

Kids bike trailer advice - Engineer Andy

The walkways are all rather smooth.

In the UK, cycling on the footpath is a criminal offence!

Given the use of $ instead of £, total ignorance of a widely-knwon UK law and that Xileno deleted a possible spam hyperlink on the post, I suspect that the OP's post wasn't one to worth bothering about.

Even if it were genuine, how many people here are from / know about such things in the US? At best, the OP is possibly confusing this website with the US dot com named version, which is completely unconnected to this one.

Kids bike trailer advice - Xileno

Your're probably right but the link was to a review site where the kid trailers were priced in £.

I will lock it now.