BMW 1 Series - home loan - rockkingston 1221

How would i be able to get Confirmation of Pay for home loan? Is there any arrangement on the off chance that I don't have any verification of pay or address?

BMW 1 Series - home loan - Falkirk Bairn

If you live in the UK an employer gives you a P60 form every year.

P60 form states your Annual Gross pay, and the tax deductions they have sent to HMRC(Government)

If you live outside the UK it is unlikely that anybody here can help as this is a UK site.

BMW 1 Series - home loan - expat

If you live in the UK an employer gives you a P60 form every year.

P60 form states your Annual Gross pay, and the tax deductions they have sent to HMRC(Government)

If you live outside the UK it is unlikely that anybody here can help as this is a UK site.

You get the same sort of thing every year in Australia.

BMW 1 Series - home loan - Bromptonaut

How would i be able to get Confirmation of Pay for home loan? Is there any arrangement on the off chance that I don't have any verification of pay or address?

IME in the UK, last remortgaged c2008, we produced payslips and perhaps P60 forms. Both in tenured employment in the public sector at the time. If you're self employed then more hoop[ jumping will be needed.

The lender will ask you for various things. If you cannot provide them ask what might be acceptable as substitutes.

If you have serious problems try a broker.