Where's Nizzle? - pint6x

What's happened to the video reviews?

We need Mark back - what have you done with him?

Where's Nizzle? - Engineer Andy

Check out the discussion threads about the HJ site going into administration and then subsequently being sold. As a result, Mark was, I believe, made redundant. Even HJ himself has not really been back, only to post a couple of slightly cryptic posts on the forum/responses on news items, and thus far isn't writing his weekly Agony column here (it's being written by another staffer).

He is still doing so for the Telegraph, which suggests either he's still in contract negotiations over his future role on the website, or has perhaps departed the scene and we just haven't been told yet. I suspect that the CV issue has affected what is going on as well.

Where's Nizzle? - pint6x

Wow - I had no idea it had gone into administration - what a shame.. Thanks for the update.

Sounds like it's time to find another motoring website. When these things happen, and there's a news blackout, it's usually not a good thing.

Edited by pint6x on 19/03/2020 at 13:26

Where's Nizzle? - Andrew-T

Sounds like it's time to find another motoring website. When these things happen, and there's a news blackout, it's usually not a good thing.

So far this website seems to be carrying on just as before, so maybe don't look elsewhere until there is a clear reason to. And what news blackout - I agree there is only one current news topic (plus Alex Salmond) but I haven't seen any blackout ?

Where's Nizzle? - MarkNichol
I’m here mate, thanks for asking. :-)

New YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UCqINgzchX89Kmrbe4__gwqQ

All the best.
Where's Nizzle? - Avant

Mark - as moderator can I wish you the very best of luck on behalf of all of us on the forum.

I do hope you'll keep going with the road tests: hopefully your reputation will ensire that manfacturers will carry on supplying you with cars to test in your inimitable way!