HJ - HJ is still with us. - Old.Roverboy

HJ is indeed still with us.

SO THERE!

HJ - HJ is still with us. - Avant

He is indeed, but at the moment we don't know what his role is in the organisation under the new ownership.

I've asked them for clarification.

HJ - HJ is still with us. - Engineer Andy

He is indeed, but at the moment we don't know what his role is in the organisation under the new ownership.

Thanks for your effort on this front - much appreciated! Seems that ORB's nemesis, Mark Nichol, has departed the scene though, and not without a final 'parting gift' via his twitter feed.

It is so nice to be quoted my Mr N.

Infamous at last!

Infamy! Infamy!...They've all got it infamy! :-)

And I did rather like cleo....

She had a poisonous asp...according to Sid james.

And I did rather like cleo....

She had a poisonous asp...according to Sid james.

Ha ha ha!

HJ - HJ is still with us. - corax

If his position within the organisation is upgraded, does he get to keep his hat? I wouldn't like to see the mans main form of identification consigned to the cupboard.

Edited by corax on 04/03/2020 at 17:49

HJ - HJ is still with us. - a big "Thank You" to HJ - Suibrom

Wherever HJ might be, I'd like to say a big "Thank You" for the superb advice about motoring and the great insights into life in general.

I'm sure many members appreciate the wonderful help HJ has provided over the years

HJ - HJ is still with us. - a big "Thank You" to HJ - Tester

Wherever HJ might be, I'd like to say a big "Thank You" for the superb advice about motoring and the great insights into life in general.

I'm sure many members appreciate the wonderful help HJ has provided over the years

Seconded!

HJ - HJ is still with us. - a big "Thank You" to HJ - Steveieb
Been following him since the mid 90s when he told us to drive carefully over road humps to save damage to the caralytic converter. Imagine it like having a tea pot in the exhaust.
And how right he was about DPFs !