Debt Solutions | Debt Management Services - Stanharris

A Debt Management Plan is a strategic program that helps debtors reduce their burden of having unaffordable unsecured debts, and repay them to their creditors in a more affordable way. In the debt management programs.Having too many debts? Overcome different debts in a safe & legal way by applying with us to avail suitable xxxx, quickly & conveniently

Edited by Avant on 01/05/2019 at 16:55

Debt Solutions | Debt Management Services | SwiftD - gordonbennet

Well i'm not going to click on some random spam link, but if anyone else has and fancies telling us the name of this company, i'll make sure to tell anyone i know who might have financial difficulties to avoid them like the plague.

Debt Solutions | Debt Management Services | SwiftD - Bromptonaut

If anyone wants impartial and free debt advice then there are plenty of choices:

Stepchange

Payplan

National Debtline

Citizens Advice.

Debt Solutions | Debt Management Services | SwiftD - FP

A brazen attempt at spam.

Debt Solutions | Debt Management Services | SwiftD - Bromptonaut

Appears to be, as I suspected, and ad for one of the companies that makes a living off the backs of people already in Financial Difficulty.

As I mentioned above there are at least four charitable outfits that provide assistance that is free of charge except where for example a bankruptcy fee is payable. Even then they can help in accessing charitable help with those fees.

I don't do debt advice as such but will always signpost to the charities and offer words of caution about people making money from others indebtedness. It may be legal but IMHO it's not a moral way to make a living.

Debt Solutions | Debt Management Services | SwiftD - gordonbennet
I don't do debt advice as such but will always signpost to the charities and offer words of caution about people making money from others indebtedness. It may be legal but IMHO it's not a moral way to make a living.

You and i don't always see eye to eye on some things Brom, but on things like this, parasites preying on those souls up against the wall and at their wits end, well a pox on their house is my best wish to them.

Debt Solutions | Debt Management Services | SwiftD - Engineer Andy

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the OP mistaken this site for it's (no relation) dot com namesake (and not the first time this has happened with spammers either).

Debt Solutions | Debt Management Services | SwiftD - Leif

You and i don't always see eye to eye on some things Brom, but on things like this, parasites preying on those souls up against the wall and at their wits end, well a pox on their house is my best wish to them.

How do these people live with themselves?

Debt Solutions | Debt Management Services - Avant

" ....wouldn't be at all surprised if the OP has mistaken this site for its (no relation) dot com namesake".

I hadn't realised that this existed. It's an American parts warehouse for Cadillacs.

Debt Solutions | Debt Management Services - Bromptonaut

I hadn't realised that this existed. It's an American parts warehouse for Cadillacs.

I thought it used to be golf buggys.

The spammer seemed to be UK - website mentioned FCA and the headlined Debt Management Plan is a UK (or at least England and Wales) concept.

https://www.stepchange.org/how-we-help/debt-management-plan.aspx

Edited by Bromptonaut on 03/05/2019 at 09:15