Advice on Car - Sportback - Rog46

hi guys im after a car around the top budget of 13/14k(ideal 12k) i do alot of mileage 20k plus a year, need 5 doors, max 2 litre.

The main car i was focusing on was A5 Sportback facelift s line.

I was considering A6 too but unsure about the car, any other options someone can advise. Also how is the A5 2012 onwards in terms of reliability and depreciation values

Thanks

Advice on Car - Sportback - badbusdriver

Assuming you want diesel due to your mileage, the 2.0 in the sportback is the same as the 2.0 used in the A5 and A6. So, any reliability issues are going to be the same. DSG transmission seem to have a reputation for problems, so something to bear in mind if you want 2 pedals. Not sure about any other specific problems but check the relevant good/bad section for each car in the honest john reviews. One other thing, the bigger the wheels the harsher the ride. With your mileage you will be spending a lot of time in the car, so i would suggest going for a smaller wheel and cushier ride.

Advice on Car - Sportback - Glaikit Wee Scunner {P}

My friends have recently bought an Audi Sportback S3 with 19" wheels. They say it is extremely quiet. So try before you buy.