xe nâng cây c?nh PTD1000 - Xe nâng cây c?nh | ch?u ki?ng ph?c v? t?t 2018 - L - xenanghavico

hi?n nay du?c xem là m?t thi?t b? du?c ua chu?ng b?i nhi?u doanh nghi?p d?c bi?t hon là các doanh nghi?p hay cá nhân cây c?nh, d? g?,... trong th?i di?m s?p qua nam m?i nhu này

Xe nâng m?t bàn PTD1000.

Xe nâng m?t bàn PTD1000 du?c thi?t k? v?i h? th?ng bom th?y l?c ch?t lu?ng cao, v?n hành b?ng kích chân, d?p x? b?ng chân, có phanh d?nh v? ? bánh xe giúp ?n d?nh và an toàn khi s? d?ng.

- T?i tr?ng nâng 1000kg

- Chi?u cao nâng th?p nh?t 380mm

- Chi?u cao nâng cao nh?t 1000mm

- Kích thu?c m?t bàn nâng (dài x r?ng x cao) 1200 x 610 x 80mm

- S? d?ng bánh xe lõi thép b?c nh?a PU, 2 bánh tru?c c? d?nh, 2 bánh sau xoay

- Xu?t s? Trung Qu?c

- B?o hành 12 tháng

-------------------------------------

LIÊN H?

LH ngay: 0902 970 638

Ð?a ch?: 371/5 QL1A, Kp1, P.Th?nh Xuân, Q.12, Tp.HCM

Edited by Avant on 07/11/2017 at 17:14

xe nâng cây c?nh PTD1000 - Xe nâng cây c?nh | ch?u ki?ng ph?c v? t?t 2018 - L - FP

A posting which Back-Roomers will find fascinating and useful.

xe nâng cây c?nh PTD1000 - Xe nâng cây c?nh | ch?u ki?ng ph?c v? t?t 2018 - L - Dwight Van Driver

Spike Milligan set that to music and song and made a hit with

Ying tong yin tong tiddle I poo

did he not

dvd

xe nâng cây c?nh PTD1000 - Xe nâng cây c?nh | ch?u ki?ng ph?c v? t?t 2018 - L - argybargy

Come on guys, we should celebrate diversity, should we not?

The OP is clearly communicating in an obscure East Polynesian language, and after painstaking research I've translated it thus:

"The Ford B Max with Powershift is the best car on the face of the planet, and you should all buy a used example (preferably red) at the very highest price you can afford."

Good advice, OP.

xe nâng cây c?nh PTD1000 - Xe nâng cây c?nh | ch?u ki?ng ph?c v? t?t 2018 - L - badbusdriver

The OP is clearly communicating in an obscure East Polynesian language, and after painstaking research I've translated it thus:

"The Ford B Max with Powershift is the best car on the face of the planet, and you should all buy a used example (preferably red) at the very highest price you can afford."

Good advice, OP.

Not entirely accurate argybargy, the colour would be yellow, as that is the colour associated with good luck in East Polynesia, but spot on otherwise.

;-)

xe nâng cây c?nh PTD1000 - Xe nâng cây c?nh | ch?u ki?ng ph?c v? t?t 2018 - L - argybargy

Good advice, OP.

Not entirely accurate argybargy, the colour would be yellow, as that is the colour associated with good luck in East Polynesia, but spot on otherwise.

;-)

Darn this Google Translate malarkey. ;0)

xe nâng cây c?nh PTD1000 - Xe nâng cây c?nh | ch?u ki?ng ph?c v? t?t 2018 - L - oldroverboy.

Where's Avant when we need him?

xe nâng cây c?nh PTD1000 - Xe nâng cây c?nh | ch?u ki?ng ph?c v? t?t 2018 - L - FP

Now I've done some detective work it has become clear.

Yes, it's spam, but it's from Vietnam, advertising forklift trucks.

The address given is in Ho Chi Minh City.

xe nâng cây c?nh PTD1000 - Xe nâng cây c?nh | ch?u ki?ng ph?c v? t?t 2018 - L - Galaxy

I'm very disappointed - I wanted to buy a k.i.t.c.h.e.n and a fake passport!

xe nâng cây c?nh PTD1000 - Xe nâng cây c?nh | ch?u ki?ng ph?c v? t?t 2018 - L - nellyjak

Wasn't quite sure of the precise language, but whatever it is the "?" character is clearly VERY important.

"...whatever it is the "?" character is clearly VERY important."

I'm not sure. It may not be one character being represented by "?" What has happened is that the original Vietnamese script cannot be rendered in the font used on this site, so "?" may cover more than one original character.

This is how the thread's heading looks in a more authentic form:

Xe nâng cây c?nh PTD1000 xe nâng v?n chuy?n cây c?nh

P.S. Frustrating - well, you see the problem.

Edited by FP on 07/11/2017 at 17:01

xe nâng cây c?nh PTD1000 - Xe nâng cây c?nh | ch?u ki?ng ph?c v? t?t 2018 - L - concrete

Damn. I ordered this but they forgot the fried rice. Concrete

You're all wrong.

Its from lawyers acting for the King of Siam, and its addressed to me personally. Apparently three members of my extended family who live over there, none of whom I have ever heard of, and who were apparently FABULOUSLY rich and closely related to the King, crashed their helicopter the other day. They were all killed outright, sadly, and when they found the will it named me as the sole beneficiary of two trillion Siamese drachmas.

I've done as instructed and sent them my bank details, but so far all that's happened is that the ten quid I was saving for petrol for the rest of this month has disappeared.

Most odd.

xe nâng cây c?nh PTD1000 - Xe nâng cây c?nh | ch?u ki?ng ph?c v? t?t 2018 - L - Avant

I've disabled the account and taken out the links but left the thread up for the sake of the comments!

All that fuss just to lift forks....

Edited by Avant on 07/11/2017 at 17:15

xe nâng cây c?nh PTD1000 - Xe nâng cây c?nh | ch?u ki?ng ph?c v? t?t 2018 - L - focussed

"All that fuss just to lift forks"

I thought they used chopsticks over there?