All makes - LingsCars.com - Steveieb
No individual better personifies Britains booming motor market than Ling Valentine, being the countries possible biggest shifters of cars and selling allegedly £85 million worth of vehicles.

She claims to undercut the competition by 35per cent .

But has anyone any experience of buying from Ling?
All makes - LingsCars.com - focussed

SpamSpamSpam - go away.

Can somebody please delete this rubbish?

All makes - LingsCars.com - RobJP

SpamSpamSpam - go away.

Can somebody please delete this rubbish?

No, it isn't spam. Ling doesn't need to spam adverts. She's actually got HAT standard on this site.

www.honestjohn.co.uk/news/miscellaneous/2017-01/hi.../

under "Car buying and leasing"

Her website is a little bit garish, to say the least.

All makes - LingsCars.com - FP

I thought Steveieb was a bona fide poster on here anyway.

(Edit - he is indeed. Avant)

Edited by Avant on 20/07/2017 at 00:25

All makes - LingsCars.com - Manatee

My son has a Nissan Note Acenta manual metallic from Ling, a good example of a bargain opportunity I think.

When he got his last November I think, it was £125.40 p.m. , 10,000 miles, 3+35. Excess mileage is 1.8p/mile

Taking the admin fee into account, it works out at £31.70/week and a total of about £4,900 over 3 years.

That deal is not available now, and it went up to £160 shortly afterwards.

Ling's were very good and kept him informed thoughout. It was delivered to schedule not much more than a week after he started the process.

It will cost him something when it goes back, as it already has a parking ding in it. But that's something that would have been a cost one way or another however he financed it. I suspect the most cost effectve way if dealing with it will be to get it done before it goes back.

All makes - LingsCars.com - Steveieb
Genuine post.
I lifted the article from this weeks The Week magazine which describes this unusual seller and I was interested to hear from you about your opinions.
She sounds really bizarre from her website
All makes - LingsCars.com - focussed

Yes - It was the website that did it - not exactly subtle is it? Visually disturbing ia all.