Warning lights on Renault 19 - what do they mean?

My Renault 19 diesel is losing coolant every few days. The temperature warning light has also come on, along with the low oil. However, I’ve checked the levels and everything appears to be fine, although the water is a little below the standard level. I have noticed a small amount of water is dripping underneath the car, would this cause the oil and temperature warning lights to come on?

Asked on 9 December 2016 by Mr a e bradley

In that case you have a leak, possibly from a pipe, a pipe union, a fractured expansion tank, the radiator, the heater matrix, the cylinder head gasket, the waterpump or the block. Find the leak and take it from there.