Why is my Honda CR-V so unrefined?

Four months ago I bought a 2014 Honda CR-V with a 2.0 petrol engine and automatic gearbox. The car runs fine, but becomes very jerky when you lift your foot off of the accelerator.

My local garage says this is normal for this model, but the problem is getting worse and becomes unbearable when moving in slow traffic. Is there any way of re-mapping it to stop it doing it?

This engine and gearbox combination in the CR-V was never very impressive. Strange, because the five-speed torque converter works well in the Far Eastern spec Jazz 1.5iVTEC and in the Civic 1.8iVTEC. Worth trying a member of www.fedauto.co.uk to see if he can do anything.