Where can I obtain a mph speedometer ?

We returned to live in England late Feb and brought back our Hyundai car bought new in Southern Ireland in May 2012 .We cannot tax or insure it until it acquires GB plates but the kms only speedo is not acceptable to the VCA. Both they and Hyundai have been unable/unwilling to find a replacement other than to tell me to search the internet which has proved fruitless. I am seriously thinking of driving back to Ireland to sell it, fly back and buy a replacement car in the UK. Have you any ideas how I can resolve this impasse ?

Asked on 11 April 2016 by Bryan Troughton

Keep searching on the Internet for breakers. There will be a mph speedo for an i30 somewhere.
Tags: speedometer