Second hand car or leasing a new car?

I am presently travelling from Surrey to London Monday to Friday (64 miles) in leased CR-V which will go back in October this year. I am in a need of the car that will be comfortable on motorway; I envisage doing 1/2 the above mileage My budget is £8000 or should I lease with a view to buy?

When I had a 2007 CR-V I regarded it as my comfort zone. Few cars matched it for comfort. You will get a 2007 CR-V 2.2 i-CDTI with a lot of miles (but thankfully no DPF) for £8k. But for reliability you'll probably be better off leasing something newer, like the new HR-V.