Do you want the Road Tax system to change? Do you have thoughts on the potential changes to the Road Tax system? | No thanks

Ford C-Max - "Limited EPB" warning light

I own a Ford C-Max 1.6 diesel. For the past two week, the car has started displaying a message on start up. The message says “Limited EPB” but goes away after a few seconds and drives fine. Should I ignore it or is there something wrong with my car?

Asked on 18 October 2014 by angelina1

Answered by Alan Ross
The EPB is the electric parking brake. You may want to get the battery checked out as a faulty battery can cause this light to come on. It can also indicate that the alternator has a fault.