Buying an EV - which one?

What is the best used all electric car for me to purchase? I travel 20 miles per day.

Need to buy a medium sized car for the wife she only travels 4 miles a day to work so diesel no use. was thinking of a toyota prius but am worried that the low miles wont charge the batteries and cause...
My job involves lots of small stop/start journeys (40-50 per day), sometimes only driving a few hundred yards, sometimes a couple of miles and I am using too much petrol in my Nissan Note automatic 1.6....
So here’s a question of a technical nature. Need to buy a car, but my current living-employment situation requires that I do several short distances daily. These distances are too far to walk but at the...
Sensibly priced compact four-seater electric car. Cute and funky styling. Punchy and smooth to drive around town