How to advertise a car with a non standard 6 speed box?

I have a Fiat Punto 1.2 8v Active with air condition, I wish to sell the car as I no longer require a second car. It has a 6 speed box, fitted by a previous owner. I did not know this when I brought the car, as it has a standard 5 speed gear lever Knob. It has good MPG, [50+ on a run] and at 70mph is revving at 3000 rpm.

I realise I must state the fact that the car has been modified, but should I highlight it as an extra selling point?

That's interesting. A FIAT 500 1.2 8v 5-speed is geared at about the same. 70mph is 3,000rpm and it does 50mpg. But if you definitely have 6 speeds then yes you should advertise it.