Sedimentary job

As well as washing the screen washer reservoir out with a hose pipe to remove sediment I have for a few years been using the distilled water from my tumble dryer to fill the washer bottle and also adding a bit of Milton, this gives me a totally clean washer bottle with no sediment to clog the jets and the Milton keeps the fluid crystal clear. I guess that also makes it safer from any chance of bacteria contamination.

CD of Compton Dando, Bristol added, “The thing I found worked immediately was Puriclean used for cleaning swimming pool pipes and plastic containers used in the catering industry. It is available in 400 gram containers - just follow the instructions for it to work.”