Do you want the Road Tax system to change? Do you have thoughts on the potential changes to the Road Tax system? | No thanks

Can I take my car from tier 3 to tier 2 in order to get it repaired?

I'm in tier 3. Can I take my motor into a garage in tier 2 for repair?

Asked on 27 November 2020 by Derek

Our understanding is that those in Tier 3 (as well as everyone else) should aim to limit travel around the UK as much as possible, especially from more severe tiers into lower-level tiers. In Tier 3, "you can continue to travel to venues or amenities which are open, but should aim to reduce the number of journeys you make where possible."

In Tier 3, you should also "avoid travelling to other parts of the UK, including for overnight stays other than where necessary, such as for work, education, youth services, to receive medical treatment, or because of caring responsibilities. You can travel through other areas as part of a longer journey."

That's from this source: www.gov.uk/guidance/local-restriction-tiers-what-y...n