Do you want the Road Tax system to change? Do you have thoughts on the potential changes to the Road Tax system? | No thanks

Do I need to buy and fit a child seat for just one trip?

I need to collect my 3-year-old grandaughter and mother from the airport as a one-off journey. Do I need to buy and fit a child seat for one trip?

Asked on 24 November 2020 by alan davis

Yes. As the driver, it's your legal responsibility to ensure the child is safe, secure and in a suitable seat. Child seats are mandatory for all children until they are 12-year-old or 135cm in height. The Honest John Child Seat Chooser tool makes it easy to see which child seats are suitable for your car: kit.honestjohn.co.uk/car-seat-chooser
Tags: child seats