What charger do you recommend for keeping a car's battery healthy?

Can you suggest how to care for a long-standing car because of Covid-19. I know about moving the vehicle to stop the tyres getting flat spots, but what trickle charger do you recommend to keep the battery healthy, please?

Asked on 7 October 2020 by SFMurg

We recommend C-TEK. They make a whole range so it'll depend on the car you have. If you have a stop-start car, you need a trickle charger that works with AGM batteries. This should do the trick: amzn.to/39GTA0s

If not, we've reviewed this one and rate it highly: kit.honestjohn.co.uk/reviews/review-ctek-battery-c.../